Monday, 20 December 2010
• Check the weather report before heading out, it's not looking too bad.
• Dig the car out, take a photo of the dash saying it's -11.5 outside and post it to Facebook.
• Manage to get to the petrol station to fill up in case the journey home takes 4 hours like last year! Check in via Foursquare, i'm only 1 day away from being Mayor apparently... the same as yesterday!
• Start up Google Navigation (Beta!) and check out the traffic reports for the journey to work, it's as bad as expected!
• Finally get in and not have to worry about telling anyone as they're all following me on Latitude!
The wonders of modern technology!
Monday, 6 December 2010
If, like me you grew up in the 80's and 90's then you'll be equally mesmerised by the video below, a great example of a simple idea, executed well! This is a promo for the Norwegian TV series Gylne Tider... enjoy!